Labels:

Hideo Kojima talks about his new team and his future and the upcoming game PS4

Hideo Kojima talks about his new team and his future and the upcoming game PS4



PlayStation  top secret project

 



Kojima was not prepared to give us any details about his new project next to the first PlayStation, as the details about the game is still very limited at the moment, on the other hand decided to talk with us about the philosophy and goals which are scheduled to focus on the emerging project.

"I want to develop something tantamount to the expectations of the players, and at the same time offers a whole new thing for the players never see unprecedented" That was Kojima's comments regarding the project, which will be described as a complete game.

He said Yoji Shinkawa "has worked on the famous series has characters with a mass petition, one of the most important of my goals in the next project is a visual effects with each character we design, the goal is to go beyond that to become each character loved and recognizable, this is one of the most important of my goals when it comes to the technical side.
While Kojima said, "I'm thinking on a smaller scale, and concentrate more on creating a game in the beginning, while the studio can accommodate efforts to include other areas away from the video games" .


Games come first, but it's not the end

 




Although Kojima wants to provide what you expect him to his audience about video games, The development of video games is not necessarily the only thing that will focus upon development Kojima Production team.

"Placed emphasis in the digital content, so it is possible that the touching animation and movies and everything, but at first Antzeralba me to work on video games and this is where I want to put in it my focus, once you have a new address is pleased with the players around the world , then I can consider any other projects such as films and videos. "

The Kojima has confirmed once again during the interview his desire to work with his former partner, "Del Toro" in any project, whether a game or a movie or anime, after their project was canceled the previous Silent Hills.

Discover new areas with Kojima Productions team

 



With a team Kojima Productions studio aimed at making quality games produce high.

"We will have more freedom to do more edgy things and maintain a level of quality that we got him so far, while we will try to find at the same time on the new challenges and explore different areas."

Shinkawa told IGN that he will oversee all artwork Balastdio including characters and designs of backgrounds and technical level of the project as a whole.

He said Shinkawa "The only thing that is different here is that I want to accept more challenges and address new things I was not able to do before, I want to expand on a personal level and to continue to do what more adept in it."

Team Kojima Productions logo reflects deported

 



Studio Kojima Productions logo differs radically from the previous team logo, which has been replaced by the familiar fox skull decorated wrapped around something more mechanical.

"The design of the logo as a space suit or skull knight of the Middle Ages, I always like astronauts" and completed Kojima Tbarjath "This slogan reflects the new technology and the pioneer spirit that we want retrieved the New World, I mean here the digital world, in other words, we want to travel with Players new to the world has never visited one before. "

"For skeletal signifies to the people of wisdom and targeting players without a doubt, the concept behind this slogan is to integrate the new technology and the pioneer spirit as I pointed out earlier."
The development team did not settle after any engine will be used
When he was in Konami, Kojima Fox developed the engine, which took several years of work and in the end provided the visual effects and realistic.

Kojima has not yet settled on the engine that will be used by Kojima Productions and his team is still discussing the matter with the rest of the members of his team.
"We can go in both Alatjahien, but rely on an existing engine, or develop our own engine from scratch, but we will have to conduct some research before making a final decision in this regard."

Japanese attitudes about gaming devices is a concern

 



"I develop my games in Japan for the global market" was the Kojima's remarks when asked about his opinion about the different trends within the Japanese market and lower units of home entertainment in the Asian country sales, "As long as there is a world market for the development of video games, do not Engage my thinking a lot about what happens in the domestic market in Japan. "

"As I was doing to develop games for all countries of the world, I want to go my games for the global market directly, if there is a very enjoyable games abroad every confidence they Sthq its way to Japan in the end, and players will begin here in her address."

Both Kojima and Henkawa express their gratitude for the masses

"The only thing that happened during that period is the voice of the masses and the people who expect a lot of us, this gave me the courage" and continued Henkawa "It made us feel that I am in really good shape, and I felt grateful because I worked hard in the development of games and create a technical concept that I want him to comply with the what looks to him the players, and I think that working again with Mr. Kojima is a great way to do it. "

He said Kojima "We have been in this industry for 30 years, reached the years 52 and I'm looking forward to a new beginning, I am confident that I will continue to develop video games until I die, be sure that I chop more games, more fun than ever before projects never see the players, and it would be great if I could rely on fans to support me in that experience. "



Like us on Facebook







0 comments:

Post a Comment